Android Calendar-App with scroll- and zoomable multi-day
Business Calendar is a complete calendar application that is synchronising with your Google calendars! smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days) graphical and textual presentation month, agenda, day and event view quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar search function drag&drop... »
Download free trial version...
|... to PC||... directly to the phone|
Business Calendar is a complete calendar application that is synchronising with your Google calendars!
- smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
- graphical and textual presentation
- month, agenda, day and event view
- quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
- search function
- drag&drop functionality
- configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
- easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
- intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
- quick day overview when adding a new event
- many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
- context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
There also is a free ad-supported version of Business Calendar, we recommend to test the free version before buying the paid one.
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
You can use our own Business Calendar reminders or the reminders of the stock calendar application to get alarm messages for your events! If you use our own reminders please remember to disable the alarm messages of the stock calendar application.
Update InformationLast updated on 04/25/14
- changes necessary compatibility for Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- some other changes and minor bug fixes
- only for Android 4.x devices: new option to create local calendars
Templates for appointments:
- it is now possible to store templates for appointments and to use them later when you add new appointments
- to save an appointment as a template, you can use the new menu item 'Save As Template' in the appointment entry screen
- to use a template when you add a new appointment, simply select the menu item 'Use Template' in the appointment entry screen and then select the desired template
- in the settings there is also a new option 'Manage Templates' for editing, deleting and creating completely new templates.
- A template can optionally set as the default template for new appointments
- fixed a bug which meant that the background of the pop-up window in the month view was not displayed correctly when you scroll the window
- fixed a bug that resulted in a hidden meeting organizer in an Exchange calendar on some devices
- fixed a bug that caused some devices to crash the application if the name was selected for a contact in Agenda view
- time selection dialog has been optimized for some devices for landscape mode
- the dialog for selecting an individual memory has been optimized for landscape mode
- 'Activate scroll mode' option is now in the settings of the appointment list widget available even if the launcher is used holo
- some other changes and bug fixes
F = Functionality
U = Usability
S = Features
Average of ratings
from a total of 76 ratings,
60 with comment.
- The best Calendar App for my Android mobile I've ever had. TOP!